We dream of a nation that works and of a society that is healed. We see a country where there is:
- Zero tolerance to Corruption at all levels.
- Accountability at all levels.
- Elimination of bureaucratic red tapes in public service.
- Institutionalized Maintenance culture.
- Operational Quality Control in all spheres of national Service.
- Leadership programmes coupled to the educational system to nurture young and dynamic leaders to pilot affairs of the state.
- Uninterrupted University and Polytechnic calendar
- A functional and modern educational system.
- ICT education compulsory from primary schools.
- National programme to drives research for national development in the Universities, polytechnics and colleges.
Science and Technology:
- Invest in made in Nigeria technology.
- Establish Nigeria version of NASA
- Develop computer components manufacturing companies
- Invest in technology acquisition
- Invest in solar and wind energy.
Foreign Service and Diaspora Affairs:
- Foreign missions with the right environment that reflects the totality of our national heritage, cultures and investment opportunities.
- Foreign Service that is responsive to the needs of Nigerians in the Diaspora.
- A well funded national project to ensure that Nigerians in Diaspora participate in Nation building.
Business environment and technological development:
- Export of made in Nigeria goods and Technology
- A total ban on contractors using substandard material in executing public projects.
- 24/7 power supply.
- Development of alternative energy technology
Transport, Environment and Housing:
- Where the transport system works for the people and is modern with strict licensing policy.
- Environmental protection and nurturing with good sanitation, planting of flowers, well maintained gardens and parks.
- Modern housing projects for all citizens.
Arts and Culture:
- Private sector investment in Film and Music industry to promote Nigerian art and culture for the benefit of especially the future generation.